What is good neighbor behavior?
- Good neighbors are respectful: they pay attention to loud music or other unreasonably distracting behavior which might annoy their neighbors.
- Good neighbors are good pet parents. They control their pets so that neighbors don’t have to interact with them, if they would prefer not to.
- Good neighbors follow parking and garbage disposal guidelines in the community.
- Good neighbors don’t engage in unsafe behavior at home.
- Good neighbors are tolerant of differences between people. They realize when personal prejudices might affect how they treat a neighbor.
- Good neighbors watch out for each other. They’re aware of what’s going on in the neighborhood.
- Good neighbors follow the Golden Rule: behave toward others as you would have others behave toward you!